Saturday: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Sunday: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
The Level 2 Archery Instructor Certification Course includes the Level 1 Archery Instructor Certification Course and provides students with an introduction to the National Training System (NTS) Steps of Shooting for recurve and compound, equipment and accessory setup, athlete development and events as well as qualifies students to teach the Level 1 Archery Instructor Certification Course. Graduates of the Level 2 Archery Instructor Certification Course are well prepared to serve as the lead instructor for long-term archery programs such as Junior Olympic Archery Development (JOAD), Adult Archery Program and Collegiate Archery Program clubs, as well as the Explore Archery program.
- Minimum age is 18
- Membership to USA Archery*, National Field Archery Association (NFAA) or Archery Shooters Association (ASA)
- USA Archery Background Screening
- SafeSport training
* A USA Archery Temporary, Recreational, and/or Youth Membership will not satisfy the membership requirement.
Three years from the date of course completion.
- Qualified to teach the Level 1 Instructor Certification Course
- Qualified to be the lead Instructor for an Explore Archery program, JOAD, Adult Archery Program and/or Collegiate Archery Program Club**
- Eligible to receive USA Archery insurance coverage.