- Minimum age is 18
- Membership to USA Archery*, National Field Archery Association (NFAA) or Archery Shooters Association (ASA)
- USA Archery Background Screening
- SafeSport training
* A USA Archery Temporary, Recreational, and/or Youth Membership will not satisfy the membership requirement.
Three years from the date of course completion.
- Qualified to teach the Level 1 Instructor Certification Course
- Qualified to be the lead Instructor for an Explore Archery program, JOAD, Adult Archery Program and/or Collegiate Archery Program Club**
- Eligible to receive USA Archery insurance coverage.
Cancelations must be made at least 7 days prior to the course to receive a full refund or credit toward a future course.
Cancellations made up to 48 hours prior to the course will receive a 50% credit towards a future course.
Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to the course will not receive a refund or credit.
Thank you for understanding. As we book these courses, there are many logsitics to take into consideration, number of attendees, and costly materials to purchase for each attendee. Your consideration is greatly appreciated.