Tuesday - Friday: 9:00 am - 1:00pm
Snacks and water provided.
Please provide a sack lunch.
All camps for ages 8+
Students need zero experience in archery and will learn:
- The basics of shooting archery
- Types of archery equipment
- How to score and earn USA Archery awards
- How to have fun in archery
Beginner camp graduates may attend, and existing JOAD archers at our discretion. Students will learn:
- Advanced archery form
- Basics of tuning
- Basics of arrow spine
- How to repair and maintain equipment
- Students will also have the opportunity to shoot for a JOAD pin every day!
Intermediate camp graduates may attend, and existing JOAD / AAP archers at our discretion. Students will learn:
- Advanced archery form in detail, i.e. NTS steps, as taught at the Olympic Training Center
- How to develop and stick to a training plan
- Deeper insights to fine-tuning your equipment
- Secrets of the pros for mental mastery in competition